Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cravaack Announces Feb 28-Mar 5 Mobile Offices

“These mobile offices will provide residents throughout the Eighth District an opportunity to meet with members of my staff and discuss matters that are important to them,” said Cravaack. “Providing exceptional constituent services is a goal I and my staff take very seriously. Mobile offices help us maintain close and essential contact with the people we serve. If the good people of the Eighth District cannot come to us, we will come to them. It is my privilege to have provided my constituents access to mobile offices in over 140 different Minnesota cities and Townships since this past June.”

Cravaack Announces Feb 28-Mar 5 Mobile Offices | Northeast Range, Minnesota

Visit Congressman Chip Cravaack's Website for more information: http://cravaack.house.gov/

No comments: